YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 127: Clever Travel Tool

Photo from breaboutique
Photo from hannahsbowtique

SO.... I spotted this clever, little washcloth/towel wrap on Etsy the other day, and I wished I had seen it just a little bit sooner, so I could have used this ingenious little tool on a recent trip!

These tidy, terry travel pouches are just SO darn neat! I usually just store hair products, tooth brushes and other like items in a 1-gallon ziplock bag; but they almost ALWAYS end up soggy, sticky and gross.  Well, this soft pocket-thing is perfect for packing all those "messies, leakies and drippies" for any occasion away from home.  Best of all: after using this wrap, just toss it in the wash when you return home, and it will clean up nicely and be fresh and ready for your next trip.

If you're handy with a sewing machine, just get a large washcloth or a hand towel, fold one edge up a bit, and sew in some different sized pockets.  If you're not into sewing, don't have a sewing machine or just don't have the time or energy to figure it out, then look up "travel towels" on Etsy (or click the photos, above, for these fun styles)!

Now, THAT's neat!

1 comment:

Thanks for your neat comment!