YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY 92: HA! Foil-ed again!

I love to bake, so I use my oven a lot... and I really, really hate cleaning it. Talk about the worst grimy, greasy, gooey, crunchy, baked-on mess. ACK!

So, I use a little help: aluminum foil.

Yes, I cook and bake with it... sometimes coating the inside of whatever bake ware I'm using so I don't have to wash and scrub so desperately when it's done. BUT, I also line the bottom of my oven with a sheet of heavy-duty aluminium foil.

This way, the grimy, greasy, gooey, crunchy bits and splats don't actually hit the oven floor. Instead, they get caught on the foil. And when the foil gets gross, I simply pull it out and toss it! EASY clean! And another great tip from the neat freak cheat sheet! ;)

Now, THAT's neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!