YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 55: And the WINNER is?!?!?!?!?

First, let me say "welcome" to all my new followers! Thanks so much for finding this neat little blog! To those of you who need some tips and ideas, I hope that I - along with fellow neat freaks - can provide some helpful hints! And to those of you who are already obsessed with all things neat, you're not alone! ;)

Second, thanks as well to those who entered the very FIRST "Get Neat" giveaway for a super-handy SonicScrubber!

Third, as promised, we have a WINNER! I organized all the names yesterday and put them in random order (and yes, if you're a "follower," you got an extra entry!). I then randomly went to the "Truly random number generator" website and entered the details.
AND... the winner is: #6.... which happens to be "SalPal!"




CONGRATULATIONS, fellow neat freak! I hope you enjoy this cleaning gadget as much as I have thus far! Just e-mail me your address (bethiswriting@yahoo.com), and I'll ship your SonicScrubber to you ASAP so you can try it out in your home! And please feel free to send me photos or updates on your results! :)


Now, THAT's neat!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for SalPal. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not yet heard form the winner! SalPal, please respond ASAP, or I will have to send the SonicScrubber to the "runner-up!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your neat comment!